Monday, November 18, 2013

BLOGDATE: NOVEMBER 2013

So I've decided to take this poster thing to another level. I don't know if I will be good at blogging, but I am confident in my writing ability (perhaps not professionally, but at least I know the difference between they're, their and there!) 
What I am hoping to accomplish is to have a new venue to showcase my posters, as well as to review some shows. I am a bit of a social butterfly, I like to go out a LOT! I hope to promote the venue, the bands and my art work all in one convenient little blog. Perhaps one day it will be a legit website. Or this could end up being my only post ever made. Let's hope not! 
Please feel free to send me comments, suggestions or love letters to: 
dangerousdarlene@gmail.com

Okay... let's get started!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment