Saturday, May 3, 2014

CINQUO DE MAYO MARIACHI PUB CRAWL 
MEX-I-CAN RESTAURANT 
MARIACHI FUEGO
DJ MARK (Discography) 

This one is a quick turn around, happening THIS Monday!! But it's such a unique and exciting  event, I wanted to share!
Mex-I-Can is a well known, long-established Mexican restaurant on James St. North, right here in Hamilton. The owners are very friendly, and the food is amazing. I suggest the burrito supreme (but share it, cuz it's freakin' enormous!) But more than anything, they have the best damn Mojito's I've ever tasted! MMmmmmm So good!
I'm not familiar with Mariachi Fuego, but I think it should make this event feel very authentic and probably prompt a few shots of Tequila!! You know I love my Tequila! 
Along with this amazing food and music, there will be beer tasting with the now-trending import beer, Pistonhead Kustom Lager
The fun doesn't stop there! After eats and treats, the whole crew will spill out onto the streets for a good old-fashioned pub crawl to some of Hamilton's hottest hang outs. Finally arriving at the notorious This Ain't Hollywood for a full-on dj set by Discography's DJ Mark (Dr. Disc)!! 
How's that for a Monday night party??? 




No comments:

Post a Comment