Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MATT ANDERSEN
True North Records
Illustration and hand crafted font: Ink on paper. Digital background. 

Receiving a commission from Canada's oldest Indie label, True North Records, has definitely been the highlight of 2014. Not only was it an honour to be recognized by such an amazing company, they were very kind, encouraging and supportive. I can honestly say that it challenged and strengthened me, in all the best possible ways. I could blather on for hours about how thrilled I am that I had this opportunity, but instead I will do my job and promote the artist for whom the poster was created!!! And it's a good one! 

Matt Andersen is a blues guitarist and singer-songwriter from Perth-Andover, New Brunswick. Aside from several awards (such as several East Coast Music Awards, Maple Blues Award & Euro Blues Award) He is also the first Canadian winner of Memphis, Tennessee's Int'l Blues Challenge! Andersen's new album, "Weightless" is available on his website, where you can also check to see when he's playing near you! 

Feeling grateful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment